Document your SAP system with RBE Plus
Organizations install enhancements and upgrades, or make changes to their SAP system all the time; but even after mergers or consolidation projects, organizations very often fail to update documentation of their SAP system – even if they had documentation to begin with. Employee fluctuation further adds to gaps in knowledge about system use. All of these factors put a damper on technical and content-related updating of the SAP landscape since system maintenance and advancement require consistent re-documentation.
RBE Plus analyses help you boost visibility into your system usage and specific department usage by offering you objective data.
Gear up for the future
This analysis helps you identify and document your current SAP system usage by examining what users are really doing at the application level.
To make the most of your SAP system, you need to know exactly what’s going on inside. RBE Plus system usage analysis delivers objective data so that you can assess process efficiency and how employees in all departments are actually using processes, transactions, etc.
When to conduct the analysis
- You would like to create up-to-date documentation of your system usage.
- Want to familiarize yourself with actual system usage for an acquired system.
- Properly document previous consolidation of multiple systems.
- You want to get to know “your” system, as CIO.
- To create current documentation of system usage for an upcoming upgrade or additions to business functionality.
This analysis helps you pinpoint and document your current system usage by reviewing which processes are actually used – how and how frequently.
To make the most of your SAP system, you need to know exactly what’s going on inside. Only then can you spot and rectify subtle, creeping changes with the aid of RBE Plus process usage analysis.
When to conduct the analysis
- To create up-to-date documentation of your process usage.
- To familiarize yourself with actual process usage for an acquired system.
- To properly document previous consolidation of multiple systems.
- To get to know “your” system, as CIO.
- To create up-to-date documentation of process usage for upcoming upgrade, additions to business functionality or implementation of the BPM approach.
We bring transparency to your process usage
Key elements of system usage
- Number of the two most important organizational elements (company codes, plants) and their degrees of usage
- Transactions and programs used during the analysis period
Usage of customer-specific elements
- Determine how company-specific your SAP system is
- Illustrate usage with the aid of objective, meaningful key figures
Transparency of processes actually used
- Processes are modeled the way they are actually used
- Processes are documented simply, clearly and realistically
- Major, minor and unused processes are identified
“Data and facts provided by RBE Plus SAP analysis are important and reliable input parameters for planning and execution of HPE Services across the Application Lifecycle.”
DXC.technology (ehemals Hewlett Packard Enterprise)